The floors of your home or place of business can be easily scuffed or marked up when there is a large amount of traffic in certain areas of the home or facility, such as shopping corridors, offices, lobbies and foyers. A dirty floor in your residential or commercial building can be an eyesore to visitors and an embarrassment to the homeowner or property management company. There never seems to be time to deal with that stubbornstainon the floor, but rest assured that your floor cleaningservice can take care of it. Floor cleaning service will include;
- Floor stripping, waxing, and polishing.
- Floor buffing and floor burnishing
- General floor cleaning and mopping
- Tile and grout cleaning and sealing
- Wood floor cleaning
- Wood floor polishing
- Warehouse floor sweeping
- Warehouse floor cleaning and scrubbing
- Parking lot sweeping and litter removalIt is imperative for all companies to keep their vinyl floors (VCT) clean, tidy and this necessarily requires regular stripping, waxing, and polishing of the flooring surfaces. This service is required following a new install and will be needed usually once to two times per year depending on foot traffic.Not only does a work environment have a major impact on employees who spend the majority of theirtime within the corporate or office suite, but it also has an impact on how potential clients and customers see your business. A clean office can represent deliberate and efficient care of the premises. This impression is usually formed within the first few seconds that someone enters. The same rings true for the homeowner. The floor cleanliness of your home or office is a crucial part of the whole housekeeping environment.
If you are negligent about maintaining your floor, it will soon begin to look dirty, which certainly is not pleasant for people that visit your home or office. The only way to avoid the embarrassment of dirty and dull looking floors is to keep your floorsparkly clean through regular mopping, waxing, stripping, and polishing. In addition to improving the appearance of your office or home, the regular maintenance also improves the life of the floor. This reduces the need for replacement which can lead to saving substantial money.
There are a few different benefits from floor cleaning, stripping, waxing, and polishing for homeowners and companies.
One of the most important reasons to strip, wax and/or polish the floor of your home or office is general cleanliness. A dirty floor can be a real eyesore and in all reality can lose you business,if it’s that dirty. Floor cleaning, stripping, waxing, and polishingwill usually remove set in stainsand allow that new shiny floor look to return. Once the floor has been stripped, waxed and polished, it is also much easier to keep it clean.
A very important benefit of a polished floor is that it is very easy to keep track of the cleanliness of their surroundings. Flooring that has been polished is good because it is easy to pinpoint where the dirt is and they can clean this area only.
The better you care for your home or commercial floor, the longer it will last. Most floor types eventually get enough wear and tear that they have to be replaced.But if the floor is maintained properly, replacing the floor can be minimized significantly. Stripping, waxing mopping, buffing and polishing your home or commercial floor, removes the accumulated dirt allowing your floor to wear down much slower.
Floor Waxing and Polishing has multiple benefits
There are a couple of benefits to having your home or business floor waxed, with one of the main benefits would be providing a durable coating over the floors surface. Moisture being a major culprit can cause your floor to buckle and lead to many different problems as well as lawsuits from slip and falls. Waxing and polishing your home or commercial flooring, allow you to protect the integrity of the floor.And the most obvious benefit of waxing your home or commercial flooring is to make the floor attractive to the eye.
For more information about floor care for your home, office or facility, please call us @ 609-275-8227 or visit our website at www.ccmclean.com.