Commercial Cleaning Services to Make Your Business Stand Out
As states throughout the U.S. ease Covid-19 restrictions, business owners are navigating the reopening process. While getting back to the workplace is a welcome change for many people, it presents many unique challenges. Hiring a commercial cleaning service may help your business overcome some of these challenges.
About 80% of small businesses in the U.S. have partially or fully reopened. Still, many expect the impacts of the pandemic to linger. According to a U.S. Chamber of Commerce poll, 55% of business owners believe it will be six to 12 months before the economic climate returns to normal.
One of the most notable impacts of the pandemic is customer expectations with regard to cleanliness. Customers today expect businesses to adhere to strict cleaning and disinfecting protocols and many will walk out if their standards are not met. This is why nearly half of small businesses surveyed in the aforementioned U.S. Chamber of Commerce poll said they plan to increase their cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
One way businesses can meet customer expectations for cleanliness is to hire commercial cleaning services to manage their facilitys’ cleaning needs. For most businesses the advantages of hiring professionals are clear.
How Commercial Cleaning Services Can Help
- Trained and Dedicated Staff – Rather than absorbing the cost of hiring, training, and managing in-house cleaning crews, many businesses will hire commercial cleaning professionals. Qualified commercial cleaning companies already have trained staff that knows how to clean and disinfect. Properly trained professional cleaning crews follow strict protocols to ensure that surfaces are both clean and sanitized. Plus, their knowledge and experience allow them to hit the ground running.
- Tools and Equipment – In order to increase cleaning protocols businesses will need to invest in cleaning chemicals, tools, equipment, and protective gear. By hiring a commercial cleaning company they can avoid the initial and ongoing costs associated with those tools and equipment.
- A Deeper Clean – Well-organized and professional cleaning crews are very good at their jobs. They clean areas that most people would overlook. In addition, commercial cleaning crews are trained to clean properly. They know how to identify and disinfect high-touch surfaces. They understand the dangers of cross-contamination and are trained to mitigate it and they understand the cleaning and disinfecting process.
- Consumer Perceptions – Most consumers believe that commercial cleaning crews are better at cleaning than a company’s regular staff and that perception is generally true. Even with a well-defined training program and dedicated staff, it is unlikely that your day-to-day employee will match the cleaning standards of a commercial cleaning crew.
Advertising Your Commitment to Cleanliness
Regardless if you opt to perform cleaning and disinfecting duties in-house or hire a commercial cleaning company, there are costs involved. It is important for businesses to ensure that those costs realize some return on investment. Here are some ways that you can advertise your commitment to cleanliness and help your business stand out:
- Ask For or Purchase Signage – Many commercial cleaning companies will provide window stickers or signage that can help you promote your cleaning protocols. Adding a simple sign at the entrance to your establishment that reads “Cleaned and Sanitized by Complete Care Maintenance” can help your customers and staff to feel safer.
- Hire Porter and Matron Services – Ask your commercial cleaning company if they offer porter and matron services. These services provide onsite cleaning staff to maintain your facility’s cleanliness during regular business hours. There is no better way to advertise your commitment to cleanliness than having cleaning staff actively working during business hours.
- Provide PPE and Hand Sanitizer – Providing disposable face masks and well-marked hand sanitizing stations throughout your establishment lets customers know that you care about their well-being. Encourage your staff to utilize these facilities as well.
Want to Learn More About Commercial Cleaning Services?
Complete Care Maintenance can show you how to make your business stand out with regard to health and cleanliness. Call or contact us today to learn how our commercial cleaning services can help!